Thank you very much for your interest in advertising and sponsoring Spanish4Teachers.org
Spanish4Teachers.org is the only website offering all free resources to Spanish teachers. This is why our audience and website visits continue to grow. Spanish4Teachers.org appears on the first page of search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.
The website is updated regularly with new useful resources for Spanish teachers of all levels and ages. We keep teachers informed of updates, news and events through our news letter.
We are dedicated to providing free resources to Spanish teachers. Therefore, most of our readers, followers and subscribers are Spanish teachers.
However, our Technology in the Classroom Blog and social media platforms are followed by foreign language teachers in general.
- Website traffic: May 2017 stats below
- 2420 Mailing list subscribers (accurate number shown below the sign-up form on the side-bar)
- 3297 Twitter followers
- 7949 Pinterest followers
Ads will be featured on the sidebar of all Spanish4Teachers.org pages (including home page).
We will also include the ad in our monthly newsletter (you will be sent a copy), and we will share it through our Social Media.
- Ads must be education related
- Ads are placed on a first come, first serve basis
- Ads will be invoiced via paypal and must be paid for prior to the placement of the ad
- We offer two advertising sizes on the sidebar:
300 x 200 ads: $100 per month or $285 per quarter
150×150 ads: $50 per month or $135 per quarter
If you are interested in publishing a guest post on our Technology Blog, please make sure that your post:
- is about an educational technology tool useful to foreign language teachers, or
- is about integrating technology into the foreign language classroom
- is educational and does not link to any unrelated site or service
We do not charge for guests posts. However, the topic and possible links need to be pre-approved. The post must also follow a specific format.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, please send us an email to “info at spanish4teachers dot org” for additional details.