This Spanish Adjectives Agreement page is divided into Worksheets, Lesson Plans, & PowerPoints all containing specific resources for teaching Spanish Adjectives. Each resource is categorized as elementary, middle or high (School).
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the copyright and footer information of all of them.
Spanish Adjectives Agreement Lesson Plans:
- ¿Cómo Soy Yo? (middle school) Lesson plan – project for using, reviewing and practicing descriptions.
Spanish Adjectives Agreement Powerpoints:
- PowerPoint Los Adjetivos (Adjectives) spanish4teachers.org (middle to gender and number.
- ¿Cómo Te Llamas?, ¿Cómo Se Escribe?, Posesiones spanish4teachers.org (elementary) ask and answer name and last name, how it is spelled and learn about possessive words such as Mi/Tu/Su.
- Spanish PowerPoint of the Face and Descriptions (La Cara y Descripciones) spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) parts of the head and face and related descriptions.
- Simple Personal Questions PowerPoint spanish4teachers.org (middle school) ¿Dónde Vives?, ¿Qué Idioma Hablas?, ¿De Dónde Eres? for yo, tu, el/ella.
- PowerPoint Practice Of Personal Questions spanish4teachers.org (middle school) ¿Dónde Vives?, ¿Qué Idioma Hablas?, ¿De Dónde Eres?, ¿Cuál EsTu Nacionalidad? exercises and activity to practice.
- PowerPoint of the Use of Gender and Number in Spanish Descriptions (Género – Número) (middle school) explanation of gender and number with definite and indefinite articles, people, animals and things.
- The Family Descriptions (elementary/middle school) family relationships and family tree.
Spanish Adjectives Agreement Worksheets & Handouts:
- Hispanic Nationalities Worksheet Spanish4Teachers.org (middle/high school). Fill the chart with the nationality for masculine, feminine, singular and plural.
- Worksheet on Nationality & Languages spanish4teachers.org (middle school) fill in the table the country, nationality and language (soy de Rusia, soy ruso, hablo ruso…).
- Personal Questions in Spanish spanish4teachers.org (middle school) answer 4 personal questions for each person (¿De dónde es? ¿Cuál Es Su Nacionalidad? ¿Qué Idioma Habla? ¿Dónde Vive?)
- Spanish Adjectives Handout (Los Adjetivos) (high school) handout in Spanish about the different types of adjectives in Spanish.
- All About Spanish Adjectives (Todo Sobre Adjetivos) (high school) handout for advanced students about Spanish adjectives.
- How To Describe In Spanish (middle school) handout on how to compose a description sentence.
- Tall and Short Worksheet (Alto y Bajo) (middle school beginners). Conjugation the adjectives “tall” and “short” in singular and plural, masculine and feminine.
Spanish Adjectives Agreement Practice Activities:
- Descriptions in Spanish (elementary) interactive game in which according to different selections, a picture changes and you hear the descriptions.
Looking for a resource or material that you can’t find here? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to help you find it!