This Spanish Interactive Activities page contains numerous resources that provide interactive activities to use in the Spanish classroom. These are great activities to assign as homework, to teach with, to assign as classroom activity, you name it!
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the copyright and footer information of all of them.
The Spanish Alphabet Interactive Activities:
- Abecedario Interactivo (elementary) many interactive games to learn and practice the Spanish alphabet.
- Alfabeto (elementary) hover over each letter of the Spanish alphabet and listen to the pronunciation and read the sound each letter makes.
- “Animalcedario“ (elementary) different interactive alphabet activities. When you scrawl over each animal, the letter is pronounced. If you then click on the animal, an explanation of the letter sound and examples will be given.
- Pronouncing The Spanish Alphabet Puzzle (elementary) arrange the Spanish alphabet puzzle and listen to it being pronounced.
Spanish Vocabulary Interactive Activities:
- Free Spanish Vocabulary Games (elementary/middle school) games of all sorts to practice all sorts of Spanish vocab.
- Word Search & Hangman (elementary) to practice tons of Spanish vocab.
- Spelling (Ortografía) (elementary) really nice game to practice spelling.
- Colors in Spanish (elementary) chose a color and paint an object. Hear the name of the color and of the objects. Great teaching activity.
- Descriptions in Spanish (elementary) according to different selections, a picture changes and you hear the descriptions.
- Spanish Health Vocab (La Salud) (middle/high school) this page offers a vocab list related to health vocab in Spanish. It also provides activities for practicing and reviewing this vocab (scroll to the bottom > Ejercicios).
- Spanish Clothes Interactive Game (middle school) interactive review activity to practice Spanish clothes vocabulary (La Ropa)
- Coloring Game to Practice Spanish Colors, Clothes and Body Parts (elementary/middle school) practice colores, ropa, partes del cuerpo by choosing a picture and coloring it. Could be used to ask the students to color according to instructions (color de pants blue…)
- Spanish Family Relations interactive activity based on the Spanish Royal Family to practice ‘la familia’ vocab.
The Numbers In Spanish Interactive Activities:
- Numbers From 0 To 10 games to listen to and practice the Spanish number from 1 to 10.
- Pronouncing The Numbers click on each number to hear their pronunciation. The game goes from 0 to 10, or from 0 to 100.
- Spanish Numbers Activity (elementary/middle school) drag the correct number to the box. From 0 to 50.
- Practice Big Spanish Numbers (elementary/middle school) self check activity. Write the number in the box.
Listen To The Spanish Pronunciation:
- “Essential Holiday Phrases” a collection of Spanish phrases to use in different Holiday (vacation) scenarios. Play each to listen to it.
- “Cool Spanish” a collection of Spanish slang words and phrases for different occasions. Play to listen.
- Spanish Powerpoint Presentations With Sound a collection of Spanish vocabulary Powerpoints in which the pronunciation of the word can be heard.
- Spanish Interactive Short Stories three short stories in Spanish with audio, vocab and interactive exercises.
Spanish Grammar Interactive Activities:
- Spanish Grammar Games (middle school) many games to review and practice Spanish grammar.
- Many Grammar Exercises (middle school/high School) tons of grammar exercises divided by topic (look at the menu on the left). Self check.
- Interactive Spanish Conjugating Game to practice Spanish indicative conjugations. By level and grammatical structures.
- Spanish Syllable Game interactive activity to practice separating Spanish syllables.
Interactive Activities For Many Units:
- Fun Games & Activities (elementary/middle school) to practice vocab, verbs, grammar, pronunciation and more. Scroll down to “Interactive Spanish Student Lessons”.
- Hello World – Spanish (elementary) 700+ free Spanish activities and games.
- Mexico For Kids – Cuéntame (elementary/middle school) an entire website for kids about Mexico. Food, Fiestas, games songs recipes and more. Can be viewed in English or Spanish.
- QUIA (elementary/middle/high school) a collection of interactive activities and quizzes to practice all sorts of Spanish units.
- Many Spanish Interactive Activities (middle school) interactive activities to practice several Spanish units.
- “Español Con Carlitos“ (middle school) Spanish interactive activities for different units and different levels.
- Short “Reportajes” (high school) a series of news “reportajes” in Spanish to practice listening comprehension. Each one has a self-check quiz.
- Crossword Puzzles (elementary/middle school) a series of different level and different theme crossword puzzles.
- “Living The Spanish Dream” (middle/high school) practice vocab, verbs, conjugation, reading comprehension while matching the ads with the correct real estate property.
- Words & Tools a selection of interactive activities divided by level (elemental, intermedio, avanzado).
- Quia Activities (all levels) interactive activities for everything you could think of related to Spanish.
- Vocab, Grammar, Reading, Quizzes, and More (all levels) interactive activities for many Spanish topics of all levels.
- Create a Character and Describe it (middle school) (descripciones). Choose a head a body and feet to create a character and then describe it either speaking or writing the Spanish description.
- Face Creator (middle/high school) (descripciones) have students create a face according to spoken or written directions. They could then print it. A short story could be written around this character.
Spanish Listening Comprehension Interactive Activities:
- Brain Pop Videos in Spanish (high school) short videos in Spanish about different topics (art, music, science, technology, history) with listening comprehension activities.
Looking for a resource or material that you can’t find here? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to help you find it!