This Spanish Numbers & Arithmetic Page is divided into 3 sections, Lesson Plans, PowerPoints & Worksheets, all containing specific resources for teaching the Spanish Numbers. Each resource is categorized as elementary, middle or high (School).
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the copyright and footer information of all of them.
The Numbers In Spanish Lesson Plans & Activities:
- Spanish Matemáticas (elementary/middle school) a lesson plan in Spanish to teach simple multiplication using the numbers in Spanish.
- Count in Español (elementary) great lesson plan to learn how to count to 10 in Spanish.
- Spanish Numbers Cards (Los Numeros) spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle/high school) cards of the Spanish numbers from 1 to 20. Ready to print and cut to play memory (matching cards) or even use as flash cards.
- Spanish Numbers Games (middle school) three online games to learn and practice the Spanish numbers.
- Social studies and counting (elementary) a Social Studies lesson plan on counting in Spanish.
- Los números online activity great online activity to listen to the pronunciation of the Spanish numbers (from 0 to ….). Then you can practice the numbers with either a listening or a speaking activity. Fun!
- Learn and practice the numbers in Spanish website devoted to make Spanish numbers easy to learn. It offers detailed explanations, online quizzes, charts, infographs, and an “interactive number translator”.
The Numbers In Spanish Powerpoint Presentations:
- Los Números Del 0 Al 999 (Spanish Numbers PowerPoint 0 to 99) spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) a presentation of the numbers from zero to 999. Shows tricks to learn the numbers in Spanish easily. Could go with the handout provided below (numeral 2).
- Spanish Numbers PowerPoint Números Mil A Un Millón spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) to review the numbers in Spanish from 0 to 100 & to learn the Spanish numbers from one thousand to one million. Shows tricks to learn them easily.
- Age & Phone Number spanish4teachers.org (elementary) to learn how to say and ask age and phone number.
- Spanish Numbers PowerPoint from 1 to 10 (elementary) excellent interactive presentation with sound, to teach and practice the numbers from 1 to 10 in Spanish.
- Simple Math (elementary/middle school) an interactive Powerpoint to practice the Spanish numbers using simple math. (click on “Descarga PPS” to download).
- Powerpoint–Game Spanish Numbers 1 to 20 (elementary school) game to practice the numbers from 1 to 20 answering the question ¿Cuántos años tienes?
The Numbers In Spanish Worksheets & Handouts:
- The Numbers From 0 to 10 spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) handout of the numbers from 0 to 10.
- The Numbers From 10 to 20 spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) handout of the numbers from 10 to 20with tricks to learn and memorize them.
- The Numbers From 20 to 29 spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) handout of the numbers ending in zero up to 90 (20, 30, 40, 50…90). Also the ones from 20 to 29 and the trick to learn them.
- The Numbers From 30 to 99 spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) handout of all the numbers from 30 to 99 and the tricks to learn them.
- The Numbers From 100 to 999 spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) handout of all the numbers from 100 to 999 and the tricks to learn these numbers in Spanish.
- Spanish Worksheet Numbers 0 to 100 spanish4teachers.org (middle/high school) worksheet to practice the numbers in Spanish. Uses both the numbers and the words.
- Count to Six in Spanish (Worksheet Numbers) (elementary) worksheet to practice the numbers from one to six in Spanish.
- Spanish Worksheet Numbers From 1 to 12 (elementary) to practice the numbers from 1 to 12 and other vocab words.
- Spanish Worksheet Numbers and Matemáticas (middle school) read a short story and answer math questions.
Other Spanish Numbers Teaching Resources:
Spanish Numbers Song
Looking for a resource or material that you can’t find here? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to help you find it!