This Teacher Resources in Spanish Page offers a series of excellent free Spanish resources and tools easier. Among others you will find, translators, dictionaries, conjugators,online textbooks and much more.
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the copyright and footer information of all of them.
Spanish Teacher Resources and Other Tools:
Spanish Online Dictionaries:
- Spanish Dict excellent Spanish – English dictionary and translator. Once it translates the word and gives its meanings and part of speech, it also offers the pronunciation of the word in Spanish and in English.
- Diccionarios.com a set of online dictionaries for many languages.
- Diccionario De Español De La Real Academia De La Lengua official monolingual Spanish dictionary.
- Diccionario Clave Spanish only dictionary. Write the word in Spanish and get the meaning in Spanish.
- Diccionario de Sinónimos y Antónimos (Tesauro) excellent synonym/antonym dictionary in Spanish.
- Traductor El Mundo Online Spanish-English translator and vice versa (also Spanish-French and Spanish-German).
- Traductor Google Texto y Web translates simple text or complete web-pages.
- Free Translation.com various translation services including Free Text Translation, Free Web Translation (enter URL) and Professional Translation.
“Spanish As A Second Language” Text Books Online:
- Caminos the complete “Caminos” book to teach Spanish as a second language. Divided unit by unit.
- “Mas Arriba” – Hispanic Studies complete Spanish electronic workbook. A variety of interactive activities organized by unit.
- ClassZone Spanish Textbooks for Middle School Online version of the textbooks “Avancemos” and “En Español“ for Middle School Spanish teaching.
- ClassZone Spanish Textbooks for High School Online version of the textbooks “Avancemos” and “En Español“ for High School Spanish teaching.
- Español Buen Viaje online version of “Buen Viaje” textbook. Teacher and student versions available.
Other Useful Spanish Language Websites:
- Spanish Language Co.UK Spanish resources for teacher and students. Cool service of Spanish word of the day. Use their online test to assess general Spanish knowledge and verb tenses.
- Best Spanish Websites a collection of the best Spanish websites to teach or learn Spanish. Neatly categorized for an easier search.
- El Índice Latino read and find out what is happening in the Spanish speaking countries. (La actualidad latinoamericana por pais).
- Colorin Colorado Spanish-English bilingual website with different useful resources.
- El Club Del Relato a series of articles written by different contributors.
- The Beehive articles, information resources in Spanish about different topics.
- Practica español Spanish practice resources based on news stories. Exercises, grammar, music and more.
Spanish Centers & Associations:
- Centro Virtual Cervantes news, articles, forums, courses, and more for Spanish Teachers.
- Asociación Para La Enseñanza Del Español Como Lengua Extranjera announcements, courses, lectures, publications, job posts, and more for teachers of Spanish as a second language.
- Spanish Conjugator type in a Spanish verb and get all types of conjugations. (Do not use caps to type in the verb).
- SpanishConjugation.net cool conjugator that allows for all types of tense conjugations.
- La Biblio an online library of all sorts of books, stories, poems and more free Spanish resources.
- Spanish Level Tests 3 online tests to measure students Spanish level (beginners, intermediate or advanced).
- Spanish Verb Conjugator Trainer conjugates in Spanish tenses such as present, preterite, imperfect, future, subjunctive, and conditional.
- Spanish ‘Silabeador’ enter a Spanish word and it will separate it for you in syllables and tell you what kind of word it is.
- Create A Free Website if you need to create a website for your Spanish class or for any other purpose, you can do it for free here.
- Free Clip Art free clip art for school and class room use.
- Clip Art Lord free clip art collection.
- axmag.com transform your dull PDF files into magazines.
- Graphic Organizers in Spanish a collection of many printable graphic organizers in Spanish, including ladders, charts, trees, story maps, clocks, fact and opinion charts, etc.
- RTVE Live live stream of rtve.es programs
- Spanish text pronouncer insert a text in Spanish and it will be pronounced for you, either in a male or female voice.
- Spanish rhyming dictionary insert a word in Spanish and the tool will give you a least of rhyming words. Click in ‘Diccionario de rima espanol’ to access the Spanish version.
- Canva create beautiful posters, displays, newsletter, cards and any visual design for your classroom for free. It is a drag and drop website super easy to use.
Magazines & Newspapers For The Spanish Teacher:
- RedELE electronic magazine for those interested and dedicated to teaching Spanish. Published by “Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia of Spain”.
- MarcoELE published twice a year. Articles and all sorts of information about teaching Spanish as a second language.
- People En Español People magazine in Spanish.
- Metro Cuadrado a real estate magazine in Spanish.
- Terra.es Spanish magazine of recent events and varied topics including sports, movies, music, romance, celebs, technology and more.
- Quo.es great Spanish magazine of different interesting topics.
- Boston Latino Daily magazine in Spanish for the Spanish speaking community in Boston. Filled with news, events, culture, and more.
- Spanish Newspaper Collection loads of online newspapers in Spanish from different Spanish speaking countries.
- News Papers From Spain all of the newspapers from Spain in one site.
- Spanish Newsletters, Bulletins and Newspapers another great collection of newsletters, newspapers, bulletins and more from the Spanish speaking countries. Type Spanish in the search-box!!!
- Gua30 news and articles of different topics from Peru.