Spanish Vocab Lesson Plans & Activities
This Spanish Vocabulario Page contains Lesson
Plans for teaching Spanish Vocab. Each resource is
categorized as elementary, middle or high (School).
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish
teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the
copyright and footer information of all of them.
Spanish Vocabulario (Vocab) Lesson Plans:
- Days Of The Week In Spanish (elementary) fun activity to learn and practice the days.
- Body Parts In Spanish – Partes del Cuerpo (elementary) identify, practice and pronounce the parts of the body in Spanish.
- “Spanish Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes” Song Lesson Plan (elementary) practice and learn Spanish body parts.
- Days of the Week in Spanish – Dias de la Semana Lesson Plan (elementary) fun activity for elementary students.
- Una Comida Mexicana – Mexican food (middle school). Kitchen and food vocab.
- El Supermercado (middle school) Spanish lesson plan for teaching vocab related to food and shopping.
- Spanish Vocab and Photography (middle school) a great lesson plan that integrates IT and Spanish to learn and practice vocab.
- Classroom Activities and Spanish Food Vocab (all levels) several fun activities using Spanish food vocab to practice and learn.
- Colors and Clothing in Spanish Lesson Plan (elementary/middle school) fun lesson plan to learn basic colors and clothing in Spanish (colores y ropa).
- Spanish School Vocab Lesson Plan (elementary/middle school) to introduce school vocab in Spanish (la escuela).
Spanish Vocabulario (Vocab) Class Activities:
- Spanish Body Parts Online interactive game (elementary/middle school) fun interactive activity to practice and review body parts.
- Online Interactive Activities to Practice Vocab many interactive activities and games (matching, memory, hang-man, ect) to practice Spanish vocab by thematic unit: house, body parts, family, health, transport and many, many more (casa, cuerpo, salud, familia, transporte y mas).