This Spanish Vocabulario PowerPoints Page contains PowerPoints Presentations for teaching Spanish Vocab. Each resource is categorized as elementary, middle or high (School).
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the copyright and footer information of all of them.
Spanish Vocabulario (Vocab) Powerpoint Presentations:
- Family (La Familia) PowerPoint (elementary) family vocab and simple sentences about family.
- Los Colores (elementary) Powerpoint presentation with sound to teach and practice the colors in Spanish.
- Spanish Days & Months PowerPoint (Dias y Meses (elementary) presentation to teach and practice the days and months.
- Los Animales PowerPoint (elementary): great presentation to learn some common animals in Spanish. You can then hear their sound to quiz and/or practice.
- The Weather – El Clima (elementary/middle school) Powerpoint activity to practice vocab and sentences concerning the weather.
- La Comida – Food in Spanish (elementary/middle school) fruits, vegetables and more with their corresponding definite article.
- PowerPoint Spanish Body Parts Pronunciation (Partes del Cuerpo) spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) a presentation of in which each color is pronounced. Great to teach and practice the colors in Spanish.
- Greetings (elementary/middle school) interactive presentation with sound, to listen, read and practice many greetings.
- Family Members: (elementary/middle school) Powerpoint activity to practice la familia.
- La Cocina PowerPoint (elementary/middle school) presentation of lots of Spanish kitchen utensils.
- Clothes & Parts Of The Body (Ropa y Partes del Cuerpo) (elementary/middle school) Spanish PowerPoint of vocab on clothes and parts of the body.
- The Family (La Familia) (elementary/middle school) family relationships and family tree
- El Calendario (dias, meses y fechas) (middle school) the calendar explaining days, months and dates in Spanish.
- Reflexive Verbs, Routine & House Chores PowerPoint (middle school) some common reflexive verbs, routine activities and house chores (verbos reflexivos y la rutina diaria).